» Funding
» Motor Vehicle Accident Coverage


Motor Vehicle Accident Coverage


If you were involved in a Motor Vehicle Accidents, your treatment is covered by auto insurance company.

Under current regulations, your extended health coverage plan should be billed prior to auto insurance coverage. All the treatment expenses must be submitted to extended health insurance company till the coverage is exhausted. Your auto insurer should cover any further treatments, if needed.

Our team will create a unique treatment plan for your speedy recovery and will also help in submitting necessary Auto Insurance Claim Forms (OCF) to auto insurance company.

We believe in multidisciplinary approach to get you back to the life.

Call and book appointment if you were involved in motor vehicle accident (MVA). You do not need doctor’s referral to access the rehabilitation services after MVA. 

Share this page