Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
Weak pelvic floor muscles in a woman can wreak havoc in her life, cause pain and discomfort, and lead to more complicated conditions if left unaddressed. The Cochrane Collaboration 2010 concluded that “physiotherapists with specialized training in pelvic floor rehabilitation should be the first line of defence, before surgical consultation, for stress, urge and mixed incontinence.” Physiotherapy here helps with:
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Diastasic Rectus Abdominus
- Post-abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Chronic constipation
- Pain during sex
- Pregnancy & childbirth problems
Pelvic floor muscles play a crucial role in supporting the urinary bladder and bowel control, At Innova Physio, our physiotherapists are experts in alleviating any dysfunction related to Pelvic floor muscles.
Symptoms of Pelvic floor dysfunction:-
- Problem in bowel movements
- Persistent urinary incontinence
- Difficult in carrying out daily activities
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Discomfort during gynaecological examination
- Unexplained sudden urge to use the bathroom
- Disorders related to pelvic pain
What to expect from us?
Our team comprises of trained physiotherapists who help you regain complete control of your pelvic floor muscles. We make your health our priority. We take care of everything while you are on the road to recovery.